Every one of us works to get a big cheque. This is my thinking and this is what I get to know through my experience. Every one of us has a target in our life and we all want to achieve targets as soon as possible. All our needs are related to money only. Everybody who is working a big company not necessary is getting a big cheque and this is main reason people change their job very frequently in their initial phase of the job career.
Benefit of Working in Big Industries
a. You get a big tag with your name (like I am working as manager in TATA Motors)
It is not necessary that every big company gives you big cheque. Most of the manufacturing industries do not offer big amount to their employees. You only get company’s name just to show off.
b. Job Security
Yes, I agree big company are stable enough hence we get good job security. But only job security does not fulfill our all requirements. If your want to grow, you should have enough in hand salary.
c. Promotions
Promotions generally change your roles of working but not your routine work. I started working as design engineer (GET) and now I am manager. I still work as design engineer.
d. Good Working Environment
You get enough freedom to stay cool. Need to work in hurry always. See the working environment of ITC.
e. Systemic Work Process
You get very thing in plate already, you need not to arrange anything by yourself. Means you need not to learn that process again. You are missing something.
Benefit of Working for big cheque
a. You generally get big cheque not a big name.
Suppose you get 8lacs/annum in your very first year of job. Does it excite your or a big company which with you 3lacs/annum as a GET?
b. Need not to wait for your number.
If your work hard you get promotions automatically. You need not to waiting for another 2-3 years to get promoted for next level.
c. You set up the processes
When you get a big cheque then is your responsibility to get the profit to the company. So you are only one who set the processes.
These are the few differences which make to working with a company who can pay me a big cheque rather than a big name. Big Name does not going to help you tell you get a good amount to fulfill your needs.

Well I like big check option but fancy a big company but big check option comes with a rider, either deliver or go home.
ReplyDelete