One of the great tool for the career growth which I know is Networking. Networking is connection of one person to another. Idea of networking gave us the well known websites like Orkut, Hi5, messengers etc. Objective behind this entire website is to keep people in touch at any point of time. People understand the importance of it.
Networking is really helpful to those who are looking for the change in the jobs or looking for the first job. I give you two real life examples
Person looking for first job:
One of my college friends did not get job from the campus. He was jobless for around six months after graduation. He tried many job site portals but did not succeed in finding a first job. I was also not in touch with him for long time. One day I got a call from him, I was surprised because I did not give him my contact number. He told me he got my number from one of my friend who was in touch with this person. So I talked to him and he asked for a favor to get a job in my company. Fortunately there was a vacancy in my company and I forwarded his resume to HR. He got selected and now he is doing well in that company. He was able to get a job because of his friend circle.
Person looking for the change in job:
I worked for my first company for three years. It is good enough time to leave a company for professional growth. I have a long list of friends and me always in touch with them. I forwarded my resume to around 10 good friends of mine and I got 3 interview calls from their companies. I think 30% success rate is really descent. I was able to change my job within a month I decided to change. Networking really helped and now I make more and more friends.
I do, call my friends at regular interval by using any messenger service or mobile phone or visiting their home. I always wish them New Year or Deewali or Id because I know the power of networking.
Remember 2 idiots were able to meet 3rd Idiot because of the Networking. So moral of the Story is
1. Makes as much as good friends as possible
2. Be in touch with them. Even a one word message “hi” will work.
3. Do visit your friends
4. Never say no to your friend if in need. If you are not able to help him suggest one of your friend who can help him.
5. Networking always help in developing new relations it may be your business partner, vender development etc.
6. NETWORKING IS NECCESARY FOR CAREER GROWTH.
Regards
DMR

sir i am b.tech student of mechanical branch in 2nd year so i want to know about the 3d tools designing software which is useful for future
ReplyDeletesir i am b.tech cse 2nd year student
ReplyDeletehow to build a networking software???
Hello Mr. Vikas
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving me opportunity to tell you somwthing about 3D Mechanical Software.
Kindly, read my next blog on 3D Mechanical Packages.
Regards
DMR
Hello Mr. Babu
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to know that you are very much interested in Networking. Developing a new networking website or software requires knowledge of programming language. For beginners C# language can solve the purpose.
There are some useful books which can guide to develop a good website or software.
1. ASP.NET
2. C# by Herbert Schildt
3. Dream Weaver (Software to write website)
Thank You
Regards
DMR
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThe point that you want to acknowledge others is, being social is one of the major key element in order to achieve your own goals. Though, it has been difficult and quite impossible for many people. There are certain reasons for this, I believe. few of them are given below:
1) People are being very busy including me who cannot even login on Internet to check e-mails.
2) Some people are not interested to discuss anything with anybody at all.
3) People have been selfish for years, if somebody has something to get in return THEN he/she is going to give you favor otherwise not. Yes, I'm not saying it is everywhere however most of the time, it is true.
4) Stress on mind, one goes into stress from work, family etc, will never go to friend for discussing his/her problem whereas he/she will prefer pubs, disco etc.
people have forgotten the values of other people, they are busy for themselves. Social life is being diminished day by day.
now and then, reason could be different however problem still stands in front of us that social life is now converted into ideal life.
we can meet with relatives, friends etc on festivals or some special occasions.
I was able to write all this because today, I've OFF on Saturday as one day extra. otherwise, I would have been thinking to write my views and thoughts in here but wouldn't be able to get time to do so.
Against all, there are few good entities exist in this world those do not lie on the given parameters.
example, Mr DMR who is doing good job and try to give time for other's service. I appreciate!
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Regrds,
Akhilesh Mishra
Thanks Mr. Akhilesh,
ReplyDeleteWell I do not agree with you on most of the points you mentioned.
Remember you took only one second to come in my network. I sent you the friend request on orkut and you approved it.
Yes, Networking is good for those who are specially in need.
Regards
DMR