Tuesday, February 2, 2010

College - Platform to mold yourself for future

Dear College Students

College is last platform from where we start our journey of new professional life. College is the only place where we get to know about coming future.
Your last year can help you to judge whether you are going to have your desired career on not.

This is last semester of our college life which ultimately decides our field of professional career. Sometime we get what we want as a career and sometime not, perhaps many times not. We start on working what we get as an opportunity.

For Example: I wanted to have my career in “Aeronautics” but I land up with product development in plastic industry. I did not even try to change my field after I got into plastics field. I got my first job from campus in a plastic industry so I made in my career.

During my college time, I noticed that around 5% of students get what they desired. Actually they use the last career platform as a last chance to get what they always wanted.
I notice these 5% were the toppers of their respective branches. They really worked hard with 100% determination. One of the Best Example is “Chetan Bhagat” who was my senior in IIT Delhi. This man used college platform and achieved what he wanted to achieve.

Through this Blog I wanted to share that College is your last Platform to mold yourself for future. So use it in a planned way.

Regards
DMR

2 comments: